Replacement Dash Panel

Toad Haul

Reaction score
I need to replace the instrument panel on my 2006 2050GL. Contacted Bennington, who says they can’t help me. I contacted several plastic fabrication companies and the prices to make one range from $700-$1500!
any ideas or suggestions on finding a replacement?
7D711760-8CF6-4A13-AC6A-F6D1E029BC83.jpeg

You can try ,Great Lake Skipper .

You can try ,Great Lake Skipper .

Thank you. I’ll reach out to them

I need to replace the instrument panel on my 2006 2050GL. Contacted Bennington, who says they can’t help me. I contacted several plastic fabrication companies and the prices to make one range from $700-$1500!
any ideas or suggestions on finding a replacement?

Or try eBay. From time to time they will have older model dash panels. Might have to be patient

Glassbenny
View attachment 27565

What exactly is wrong with it?

It has become extremely brittle and damaged from the sun. Besides looking bad, some of the screw holes have also broken and allowed the panel to come loose.

You might want to get a piece of brushed stainless steel or aluminum cut and place over it. Any sheet metal shop could do it on the cheap. You could even do a vinyl wrap on it to make it look how you want...such as carbon fiber/wood grain/etc. Screw holes can be punched in it and you could screw it down right over the existing panel. Just a thought.

I was thinking kind of the same thing, maybe even use a layer or two of fiberglass front and back. Sand it all down and refit everything and have it hydro dipped, painted or wrapped any pattern you want.

Back