Replacement Mooring Cover

I don't think he could even come close to that ,if he could I'll buy them and resell them .

Nothing has happened ,Insurance co just want a breakdown for anything more than $500 to replace .

I did add a $400 rider for the lily pad for a $1.63 a year .

With no deductible , now I can leave it on the boat ,and not have to haul it all the time .
The $1.63 is for the Lily pad alone .

Dealer just called back ,thought I was asking about the " Bimini Cover " . Mooring Cover is $1500

I just bought one from Hennepin today for $1110.  Mine is in the shop for a small tear by one of the vents.  I figured pay me now or pay me later (I'll need one at some point down the road) so I bit the bullet and bought it now.   PLUS.... the shop may take a week or 3 to get get it back to me since they're so busy and I have to go wipe it down after a rain.  That won't happen once I have a spare.  If I would have thought of it I would have bought 2 when I purchased the boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
How did the cover work out and did you install the snaps yourself? I have a 2005 2575 Super Sport and cover finally tore and is pretty much shot - it's the cover in my profile pic - need another before Spring -- Thanks

Is it just me, or do some conversations take years???

With everything moving at the speed of light these days, I find it comforting that some things move at the speed of "lake"...

Lakeview, I ordered from Hennepine Marine directly, not off the eBay site. They're in Illinois and deal directly with the manufacturer of Bennington's covers, or so they say. My cover will ship on Monday to Indiana. I'll let you know if I can recommend it as soon as I receive it. My savings was in the 400 - 500 range. Shipping is included and no taxes!
I know this was from a while ago but I just ordered one from the same company for my 2008 Bennington 2275. My original boat cover was shredding and useless. Through our local marina, they said they would “order directly from Bennington“ and it was $1600… Today I paid $1465, and happily so… IF this turns out to be a wonderful thing. Telling me it’s 4 to 6 weeks… But that’s exactly what everyone else is telling me… It is June and boating season is here! Custom covers in this town are $2300. I am in Traverse City Michigan.

I know this was from a while ago but I just ordered one from the same company for my 2008 Bennington 2275. My original boat cover was shredding and useless. Through our local marina, they said they would “order directly from Bennington“ and it was $1600… Today I paid $1465, and happily so… IF this turns out to be a wonderful thing. Telling me it’s 4 to 6 weeks… But that’s exactly what everyone else is telling me… It is June and boating season is here! Custom covers in this town are $2300. I am in Traverse City Michigan.

I wish you had seen my post in the for sale thread pinned to the top of the Dock Talk page. I am trying to sell a never installed OEM cover that was made for a 2013 2250 GSX. With a little modification from a local canvas shop, it might have saved you nearly $1000.

I still have plenty of time to cancel my order. I would have to see the dimensions of that to see if it’s even feasible.

I wish you had seen my post in the for sale thread pinned to the top of the Dock Talk page. I am trying to sell a never installed OEM cover that was made for a 2013 2250 GSX. With a little modification from a local canvas shop, it might have saved you nearly $1000.
Send me more info, please. :)

Lisa -- I sent you a PM with my contact number. Reply back here if you don't get it for some reason.

Back