Replacement Parts

MrBoo

Reaction score
I used the contact Bennington option on the main site and selected the replacement parts topic from the list. I listed the parts I was looking for for my 2000 FS227. I got an auto reply and a logo that seems like it was sent from my local dealer. There is no way they will have at least two of the parts I am looking for. Can't I just get them straight from Bennington?

I'm looking for the aluminum corner for the deck trim port stern. I may get both sides so they match. I also messed up the anchor light pole on the bemini and it looks like it's probably proprietary as I can't find a similar light at any marine store. Also, I was thinking of replacing the bemini. Mine seems a little "sloppy" and one of the zippers insert thing is broken. I'd just have that fixed if the top wasn't loose looking.

MrBoo, Bennington only sells parts through their dealers, your local dealer should be able to look up the pieces you need. As for the bimini, you may have a local marina or company that works with boat covers have a look at it for you. Unless it's torn up, they may be able to adjust/repair it for you. Hope this helps!

MrBoo

Have you made adjustments to tighten the bimini up using the adjustment knobs on the bows. There are two black knobs on mine(10 footer on a RCW) on the middle bow IIRC. These can be loosened and slid up or down to tighten the top.

Hope this helps.

andy

Humm, It may be possible to adjust it. I'll check next weekend. Thanks. I don't know how the dealer will know what parts to order for the trim corners. They might on the Anchor light.

According to the reply notice, they were suppose to contact me and I haven't heard a thing.

OK, I did some more investigation and I think I found my stern light. I'll contact the dealer this week on the corner piece I guess.

OK, I did some more investigation and I think I found my stern light. I'll contact the dealer this week on the corner piece I guess.
Hi Mr. Boo, our dealers have on-line parts manuals dating back to 2000 model year. What they do not have in stock can be ordered for you. Bennington is a business-to-business company (OEM to dealer), and our dealers service the retail customer. On the rare ocassion that an original replacement part is not longer available, an alternative is available. :) TB

Back