RL210 Flush Mount Hatch Pull Replacement Search

Nautidog

Reaction score
Recently purchased a 03 Bennington RL 210 and looking to replace the fwd and aft ladder recessed plastic finger/hatch pulls. Have been online, to dealer, and SailFish Boats - Seminole Marine (took over Bennington in 2007) and came up empty. The on-line flush pulls I can find are too small for the pull opening.

Any ideas where I might find replacements or suggested workaround?

Attachments

• PC070826.JPG
    PC070826.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 46
Check out Great lakes Skipper. com...

Dog

is the issue the “discoloration” of the pulls? I too have an rl210, although mine is an 04.

I don’t believe you will find any Bennington parts for your 210 unfortunately. Maybe a boat breakers could help, but let’s face it our glass boats are getting old. I’d love to find a 210 or 225 being parted out, but the reality is not many were ever sold in many parts of the country. Mine is the only one I have ever seen in middle Tennessee.....and I had to go to south west Wisconsin to get it!

Here’s an idea.....those pulls are plastic. Why not simply rattle can them white? Should at least look better than yellowed out plastic and if they get worn, just rattle can them again.

Good luck....and nice to know there are other glass Bennington owners on here! Lakeside

Just out of curiosity have you had any issues with water accumulating in the anchor storage bin? My RL drains are above the bottom of the bin and water get inside the hatch if your in any big waves that wash over the front. I really would have thought the drains would have been in the bottom of the bin

Just out of curiosity have you had any issues with water accumulating in the anchor storage bin? My RL drains are above the bottom of the bin and water get inside the hatch if your in any big waves that wash over the front. I really would have thought the drains would have been in the bottom of the bin
Update, under the bow on port and starboard side are small objects that resemble some type of bolt head. I noticed some discolored water running out of mine and realized then they are the drains for the anchor compartment, small drains but at least there are drains. I gave each a couple of air blast from my compressor and water drains good now

Update, drains located!

Back