Running Wires

joecfd1

Reaction score
Well, I'm starting a few projects that will require running wiring in a few different directions. Anyone have pics of what bulkheads and such that may be in the floor? My boat does have the underskin. I've already run a wire for the "ladder down" light which was easy. I now need to run a few wires from the helm area to port side under the rear seat of the swingback.

You can look through from the side.

I ran wires from the helm to the port side rear seating area. It wasn't hard at all. I just used the cheap extendable wire fish pieces from Harbor Freight and ran the wires down the side under the deck. Then, made a 90 degree turn across the top of the undershield to the boot on the port side.

Ended up using a Snap-on borescope in one of the cable holes to see what was going on in there. I wasn’t able to see in there thru the side

6B19E7DA-05D0-4E0B-BF0E-786A87B30D1C.jpeg I ran several wires throughout our boat . I had a big roll of 1/2”pex pipe from our house build so I ran that first and pushed wires through the pex. I liked the idea that the wires always were in a smooth environment with no chance of rubbing through. I was able to push even 2 8 gauge wires through one pex.

Back