S fishing series Upholstery accent color question

Emondpromo

Reaction score
Our Boat came in and I wanted to see if anyone had an s Fishing series with Sandstone upholstery with the Carbon Diamonte trim accents...
Ours came in with the couch as that but the fishing chairs have the other accent color on them.
The dealer is going to check with Bennington but they think all the fishing chairs come only with that color combo? ... See picture attached.2018012095102547.jpg

Our Boat came in and I wanted to see if anyone had an s Fishing series with Sandstone upholstery with the Carbon Diamonte trim accents...
Ours came in with the couch as that but the fishing chairs have the other accent color on them.
The dealer is going to check with Bennington but they think all the fishing chairs come only with that color combo? ... See picture attached.View attachment 21323

I don’t know the answer to your question, but I hope the dealer is wrong. That wouldn’t make sense to have different color accent colors for seats because some can be customized, and then others (fishing seats) are standardized. And IF that is the case, that’s an important thing to make clear to someone before they finalize this options and place an order.

That is odd. I don’t have fishing seats but some continuity would be expected. Keep us posted.

Definitely ......Wrong seats!

That’s a bummer but I’m with the other guys.... wrong seats!

I know it is the smallest boat, and lowest trim level they offer, but if they offer 2 colors accent options I would think all seats should have it. I will see what the dealer gets back from Bennington.
I probably would have ordered the matching trim for the other seats If they only come in the 1 color accent .

Matching trim or not, she looks like a beauty! Welcome to the club and enjoy your new boat!

Nice boat. You now take over my spot for smallest motor ....... ;)

Bet you will have the boat that everyone envies on that lake as well

I had 200hp on a 268 acre lake which was overkill
But now it's perfect for your new boating venue. You'll be able to open it up and just keep going (straight)!

But now it's perfect for your new boating venue. You'll be able to open it up and just keep going (straight)!
Very true. That is why we ordered it with the saltwater package, sealed strakes etc. Now we're good to rock and roll!

Very true. That is why we ordered it with the saltwater package, sealed strakes etc. Now we're good to rock and roll!

I remember that video you posted of you flying around your old lake. Didn't realize it was 268 acres........

Back