S fishing series Upholstery accent color question

Yeah it wasn't big at all. But, it was in our back yard and all sports. I'm excited about being on big water now. We're super excited about the area and all the new areas to explore. We're only a 20 minute boat ride from the dock to the inlet so everyone get ready for lots of photos and adventures. I'll start a new thread soon as to not hijack other topics. Might even do the youtube thing. I'm having a hard time finding good pontoon boat in saltwater videos. We'll see.

They used to have a 23" toon on the smaller boat and going to the 25" was an option. Not sure if that is the case anymore. It's best I stay away from the boat builder!

What is the final verdict on the fishing seats accent color? I noticed mine were not the same either. I have the Carbon Diamonte too, even on the seat back on the seat in front of the help over the live well as the picture. However the fishing seats do not.

Attachments

• IMG_0840.JPG
    IMG_0840.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 12
Dealer left me a message to call him back today, I will try tomorrow and see what they say.

Last edited:
What is the final verdict on the fishing seats accent color? I noticed mine were not the same either. I have the Carbon Diamonte too, even on the seat back on the seat in front of the help over the live well as the picture. However the fishing seats do not.

Looks like the backs of yours does have the Carbon accent, the thin line I believe are all the same color no natter what accent color you get..
Mine the big accent panel of fishing seats do not match big accent panel on L shape bench.

Dealer got back to me and Bennington told them thats how all the fishing seats are.
Would have been nice knowing this before ordering as I would have kept same accent on back couch as fishing seats.
Dealer didn't even know that is how they would come.
Still happy with the boat....

Bummer. Seems like an odd oversight given the general level of quality and refinement one typically assumes they will get with Bennington. A bit surprised, and has been said, falls in that would have been good to know in advance category.

I did notice now when I go to boat builder it only has 1 accent color listed as an option, when I ordered the boat back in October there were 2 options...
Funny thing is, only option with Sandstone on my boat is now the Carbon Diamonte accent which is what I picked... so this means anyone ordering them will have mix match seats I guess...unless they are going to do no accent on the fishing seats going forward.

Back