Sac Delta

CGN-40

Reaction score
Anyone boat in the Delta?

We did a few years back only with our ski boat. We loved it and are planning another trip this summer. There is a lot of areas for sight seeing. There are areas where the growth is almost to the surface, you have to watch for it getting stuck in the prop or possibly the water intake. If you go, please let us know how it is with a pontoon. Our pontoon is way bigger than the ski boat. There were also a few bars and restaurants (?) to stop at from the water.

I will def let ya know how things go. Contact me if you are in the area boating, my house is one my from a ramp on the delta.

We are camping this week at Sugar Barge RV. Yesterday when we were out on the water we passed another Benny, it was a dark color so it wasn't you. So at least for now, there are 3 of us sharing this beautiful water way!

I live 10 miles from the delta owned a houseboat there for a while and if there is one thing I know is that the delta is a fun adventure, going by boat to the town of Locke for Chinese food is a must. But beware the delta is also a dangerous place narrow waterways, blind corners and drunk teenagers with fast boats that makes you have to keep your head on a swivel at all times. I try to stay out of the delta on weekends but love the solitude during the week

Back