Saying Hi From The Mitten

NewBington

Reaction score
So glad to have happened across this forum. I purchased a 2019 Bennington Cruise 20 a month ago, and had it delivered on Thursday. The rain stopped long enough for me to take the family out for our first putt around the lake. We got a carry out pizza and watched the sun go down. Everybody had a blast! As you can imagine, my wife and I started talking about things that we need to keep on the boat at all times. Already found a few great ideas on other posts. Here are a couple of pics from yesterday.

IMG_0352.jpeg IMG_0354.jpeg IMG_0359.jpeg

Welcome NewBington! More pictures and details, please. I'm here in the Mitten as well but probably another month from splashing her for the season. I'm a bit envious to say the least. Looks like the ice is off the lake...

Congrats and Welcome aboard!

For safety’s sake, hopefully you were not underway in the photo with them sitting in front of the gate.

Welcome NewBington! More pictures and details, please. I'm here in the Mitten as well but probably another month from splashing her for the season. I'm a bit envious to say the least. Looks like the ice is off the lake...
Ah! You're north of us. I'm down in Hillsdale county. I obviously don't have to explain to you how much rain we've got this year! I was just up in Burt Lake a month ago and they still had big piles of snow on the ground in places where they'd plowed. It's been a long winter!

Congrats on the new boat! The family will have a blast! Welcome to the forum from a former Michigander!

Welcome aboard the forums and congratulations on the new Bennington. We are Michiganders too, but boat up on Houghton Lake. I hope you have many fun outings on it, as it looked like some good times were being had in the pictures. There’s a fair number of Mitten state residents around the forums, so you are in good company.

Welcome aboard. Great people here when you have questions.

Welcome to the forum . Congratulations on the new purchase. You made a good decision buying a Bennington. If you are new to boating please take a boater safety course. They may be available in your local area, if not they are even on line.

If you are new to boating please take a boater safety course. They may be available in your local area, if not they are even on line.

Good reminder. Boat U.S. has a free online course. They will send you a course completion card once you pass.
Most insurance companies will discount your policy if you've completed the class.

Back