Sea Legs

kkvet

Reaction score
We have had our Bennington for about 5 years. I haven't seen anyone on our lake who has an awning or cover that they can drive under. We cover ours daily but it would be nice to have something we could drive under if we chose not to cover it once in awhile. Any suggestions of a manufacturer would be appreciated! Thanks

What area are you in? In MN most dock and lift companies sell canopies for pontoons with sea legs. Attached is what they look like. They screw into the ground and are very secure. They are very common in our area.

Attachments

• IMG_5460.jpeg
    IMG_5460.jpeg
    107.3 KB · Views: 38
I’m in Florida and I just ordered a canopy for my lift. Should be here right when hurricane season is about to peak....

Last edited:
We have Sea Legs too. Sea Legs does sell a Sea Legs canopy. I am sure others do to. It is as Carlson above mentioned. A canopy with long support arms that auger into the lake bottom. We do not have it because I don’t want to have to drive underneath it, or bother with taking it out and putting it in seasonally. However, some others on our lake have them. It just looks like a typical lift canopy, with being attached to an actual lift.

Back