Sea star power assist

I think CWag911 (Carl) was the only one who installed theirs as a DIY. I'm sure he'll chime in.

/gallery/album_147/gallery_1200_147_10974.jpgYou will need (2) 3' hoses. Don't buy off brand. A bracket to mount the pump. I had one made out of aluminum. Plastic hose for the compensator line from the pump to the helm. And when your done you'll need someone to help bleed the system. Or your dealer with a power purge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jimmycat,

I just caught this post, I have a 14' 24SSLX with the full seastar system. I can get you pics of the factory installation on my boat if it would be helpful. My pump is actually mount under the rear lounger seat, the base of the seat that has the Velcro on it. The fuel filter is also in there. It may be easier to mount the pump under the helm after the fact. 

That would be great. I've called a few places for prices and confirmed eBay is the place to order. Should have parts in the next week. 

Just message me an I'll get back with you. I'll be under the cover the next night or so getting ready again for this weekend and I can get you a few pics of the system. Not to sure where your located but if you're near se pa or old forge ny, I go between those locations constantly. Thanks 

Back