Searching for original upholstry

pilldok90

Reaction score
I have a 2000 2575 FS in need of a new sun pad. I have gotten a quote on recovering but was shocked at the expense ($900). My thoughts are it would be cheaper to just replace with new. Problem is I can't seem to find online. Anyone know where original Bennington replacement furniture/cushions are sold? Thanks!

You'll only find it at a dealer. There is no online store. Good luck. Did you try more than one shop for an estimate?

Yeah that quote sounds kind of high for just the sunpad. You might have a hard time finding original upholstery for an 18 yr old boat. Agree with Carl. Get a few estimates from several places and pin them up against each other...........Hey this guy will do it for X what can you do it for???

Sounds like new foam and recovering at that price. As stated, you probably are not going to find that anywhere. The only Bennington parts I’ve seen other than a dealer is feebay or Great Lakes Skipper and that’s all newer stuff.

Yeah that quote sounds kind of high for just the sunpad. You might have a hard time finding original upholstery for an 18 yr old boat. Agree with Carl. Get a few estimates from several places and pin them up against each other...........Hey this guy will do it for X what can you do it for???
Thanks Daril! I appreciate you taking time to respond.

Sounds like new foam and recovering at that price. As stated, you probably are not going to find that anywhere. The only Bennington parts I’ve seen other than a dealer is feebay or Great Lakes Skipper and that’s all newer stuff.
Thank you. I believe your right. The foam is deteriorated in spots. Appreciate your help!

$900 for just a sunpad is way overpriced. For comparison, I had seven pieces of my interior reupholstered (including the sunpad and foam) by a shop known for it's quality work but high labor prices.
oem material sourced from Bennington: 7 yards cost $322.
Labor to install it: $1050.

Back