Season 2 is under way

Rockie69

Reaction score

Nice !

How many hours did you put on your boat in the first season?

I put about 20 hours on mine, and 18.5 hours the second season.  We plan on putting more hours on her this year doing some long distance river cruising.

I sure hate having to change the oil and lower unit grease for less than 20% of it's 100 hr. service standards.

We do a bunch of late night floating around the middle of the lake.  And with the boat sitting in a boathouse, we don't have to go out for hours and hours at a time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet!!!

Looking good !!

Damn Bamaman, we do that in one weekend??? Lol !!

Rockie, I see that beautiful Iowa scenery in the background.  What part of Iowa are you in?  Oh, nice looking toon!

Yeah, flat dirt!!! Ha ha. I can say that since I'm from Iowa too. In a month it will be flat corn. Then before you know it, flat snow again...

Yeah, flat dirt!!! Ha ha. I can say that since I'm from Iowa too. In a month it will be flat corn. Then before you know it, flat snow again...
Of course NE Iowa is very beautiful, particularly the bluffs along the Mississippi river from Guttenberg North.  I love the MacGregor area.

Yes, NE Iowa is not representative of the rest of the state. My wife is from Decorah, the heart of God's country. It's awesome up there.

My boat hit the water in July 2012, I have 95 hours on it

That's where we'll be boating! 30 miles north of McGregor, IA/Prairie du Chien, WI across from Lansing, Iowa! Cabin is ON one of those bluffs overlooking the Mississippi, eye level with the eagles : )

Last edited by a moderator:
THAT'S A HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in Eastern Iowa.

Mountains in Ohio!

No, that's Idaho.

Back