Seat damage

Delhidays7

Reaction score
I have a small tear in a seat on my 2021 sx23 swingback. Material is cloth like. The tear is barely noticable but i don't want it to expand. Any ideas??

Contact your dealer. It's under warranty.

What caused the tear ?

I caused it My dealer has already told me they won't cover repair. I get it, but i was hoping they'd try to slide it past the goal keeper!

So, like i asked in first thread. Any ideas on how to keep it from spreading. It's barely noticable.

If it was caused by you, a re upholstery shop in your area may be able to fix it .Or possibly your dealer can order you a new one at their cost

I had a little place come up on of my seats. My upholstery guy said to put a tiny drop of clear super glue on it to keep it from getting bigger till he could get to it.

My apologies. I didn't know that you had caused it. Still I think that your dealer would work with you or at least provide advice on what to do in the mean time. Yup contact a local upholstery company for direction ...

They might be able to put a backing piece of material thru the tear glued behind to give it support.

I use a product called Airstop Sealant that’s available on Amazon. It worked well and covers the small hole. If it remains sealed I will probably just leave it.
Same. Worked well for me but I have the old vinyl. Not symtec. My tear was less than 1/2 inch, and not on a seating surface, so no idea how durable it is. My tear was on the side of a seat back.

Does anyone know if there are upholstery kits for bennington boats? My pontoon seats are pretty much destroyed - stitching is coming apart at all seams and foam on some seats is damaged due to exposure from open seams. Has anyone attempted to recover/repair their seats? Are there any kits available out there?

Does anyone know if there are upholstery kits for bennington boats? My pontoon seats are pretty much destroyed - stitching is coming apart at all seams and foam on some seats is damaged due to exposure from open seams. Has anyone attempted to recover/repair their seats? Are there any kits available out there?
Not that I’m aware of. Check dealer from factory, but gonna be pricey if even available, and with all the builds, good luck.
I’d start here. https://www.pontoonstuff.com/collections/premium-pontoon-boat-seats

Get a local upholstery shop to give you a price for a complete reupholstery job...... They can wonders!

Back