Seat height, bolster seat on new lifting system

Chestatee

Reaction score
Last year a boater on our lake ran over a tuber that had fallen in the water because they were sitting down. They said that they never saw the child.

I absolutely hate those dark colored life vest they should make them all yellow, but I belive the height of the seat has much to do with this and the need to be able to raise and lower the seatring to an acceptable level. My SeaRay has a bolster seat that is very helpfull.

Anyone else have a solution. I am considering having a small metal platform made to accomidate some addional height since my seat does not have the bolster(I have seen this done on a 28 foot RFSI)

I would like to find a seat lift that has more height that would replace the one that I have.

EXPENSIVE solutions

INSTALL THE THE HELM AND RAISE EVERTHING ABOUT 6 INCHES

REPLACE THE reclining CAPTIN SEAT WITH A SEAT THAT HAS A BOLSTER and no reclinie

Hi Chestatee, I thought i saw somewhere on the Bennington website that they offer a seat with a flip up bolster. Or look in the west marine catalog, they have several adjutable seat pedestals to choose from, the swivl-eze brand looks to be the best ones. They have one with a gas operated height adjuster, pretty cool. Westmarine.com

Back