Seat Slider Lever

msnyder1112

Reaction score
Hello,
New Bennington Owner here. Last year I bought a 20 SLM. This is my first boat so please be patient with me!

We took the dog out towards the end of the season and of course he got a little excited and got wrapped around the sliding seat lever. He managed to snap one of the plastic rings that holds the lever on.
I have been looking everywhere to see if I can just replace the plastic holder with the lever, instead of the entire seat slider base.

Any help would be awesome!

OEM parts usually come from a Bennington dealer .You can try Great Lakes Skipper .

You could also try to contact the seat manufacturer direct, explain what happened, and they may just send you parts.

OEM parts usually come from a Bennington dealer .You can try Great Lakes Skipper .

Thanks. I did look on Great Lakes Skipper but only seen the entire slide base.

You could also try to contact the seat manufacturer direct, explain what happened, and they may just send you parts.
I'll do that. I'll have to do some research and try to figure out who manufactures the seat. Thanks!

Thanks. I did look on Great Lakes Skipper but only seen the entire slide base.

I'll do that. I'll have to do some research and try to figure out who manufactures the seat. Thanks!

I “think” it may be Springfield but I could be wrong. My wife said it’s been known to happen ... :D:D

Back