sgoodson251@comcast.net

Nope, full toon with 32 gallon transom tank . Just no performance foils or splash guard .

I don't get it. SPS comes standard with foils on the inside of the outside tubes.

Something fishy is going on. Did you visually inspect the underside of this hull? Or is this what the "paperwork" said?

We were very fortunate to hook up with Spend A Day marina on Indian Lake in Ohio.   After quite a bit of searching and visiting Bennington dealers here on the west coast it became obvious that prices were way too high for us to consider a west coast dealer.  So last June (2015) found a boat listed by Spend a Day that sounded perfect for us.  A 2013 24SSRX, tri-toon, 150 Yamaha with s/s prop and only 61 hours, full SPS package, fuel tank in center toon, G reclining helm, extended aft deck (gotta love that), regalia blue with champagne accent, upgraded ivory pillow interior with mocha carpet, kicker speakers, ski two bar and sharkhide.  After many emails and 40+ pictures we talked on the phone and sealed the deal at $31.5k which was 20k less than what we were seeing on the west coast new!!  Never bought anything close to that amount over the internet.  We were very pleased with the staff at Spend a Day, very professional, helpful and thorough.  Of course we had to pay to ship it out here, but it was worth it.  We love the boat and get many comments on it. I guess the reason I went through all of this is to point out that if you are diligent and can find the right marinas to deal with you can get the boat you want at the price you are comfortable with. Wishing you all the best and stay with Bennington!!!

Guess Im done with this site . Bought a new Sylvan tritoon that is loaded and has a 150 Merc . Thank you all for the advise . Know it's not a Bennington quality boat , But , hey I'm old and it should do me .

That's too bad.

But don't feelyou are not welcome to stay.

There's still a lot that these fine folks here can offer to help you enjoy your boatingexperience.  

Heck...I don't even have a boat and I frequent!

I don't get it. SPS comes standard with foils on the inside of the outside tubes.

Something fishy is going on. Did you visually inspect the underside of this hull? Or is this what the "paperwork" said?

Just to clarify, the xl 115 package is NOT the SPS package.

It appears similar, as it is a full length center tube.

Just to clarify, the xl 115 package is NOT the SPS package.

It appears similar, as it is a full length center tube.

I've never heard of, nor seen, such a thing. Why another choice? What's the benefit of such?

$$ vs. $$$$

So, this "new" option (XL 115) is the SPS without strakes on the inside of the outer tubes. How much $ can really be saved? Makes no sense.

Really odd. Like getting a corvette with drum brakes on the back.

I wonder if this has something to do with the AP acquisition… I recall seeing this on their boats.

For anyone considering a tri-toon boat, I would recommend no less than the following.

SPS (Sport Perf Sys) pkg w/transom fuel tank*

- includes Seastar hydraulic steering

- includes wave shield 

- includes solid keels

Guess Im done with this site . Bought a new Sylvan tritoon that is loaded and has a 150 Merc . Thank you all for the advise . Know it's not a Bennington quality boat , But , hey I'm old and it should do me .

There's no reason to leave.  You still have a boat (pontoon to be exact) and can learn a few things from the members around here.....a lot of things we discuss aren't boat brand specific.   Don't feel bad about buying a sylvan....they are nice boats too.   Actually we almost bought one in '14 when we were shopping for a new boat (sylvan 820 mirage).  The only thing that helped us decide on the bennington was the longer bow area outside the playpen (we have older parents and grandparents and it was easier for them to get on board) and the extended swim deck that is real nice at the sandbar.

Call another dealer and try to order the exact same boat you did.  See what they say about that order and get the specs and the order sent to you.  Take it to your current dealer and show him it can be done.  

Back