Shale stone interior color

NJMike13

Reaction score
I'm buying a 2019 leftover. The interior is a tan color. Looking for the actual color name. Is it shale stone?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200702-093458_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200702-093458_Chrome.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 30
No Bennington should be called "a leftover" (like being setup on a blind date with someones ugly step sister with BO) :p :rolleyes:o_O.......lol..... maybe some of the 2019 youtube videos of when they were new will have the boat dealer say the interior color name as he is doing his walk thru. What model and engine did you get? I watched a couple videos and I thought the dealer said "sand stone" that looked tan

Last edited:
I agree with the statement above. I had a 2018 with sand stone colored seats. It was a light beige color.

Last edited:
I'm buying a 2019 leftover. The interior is a tan color. Looking for the actual color name. Is it shale stone?

2019 Catalog colors

D8CBD58F-C649-4690-9C30-EFA7EB54A955.png

SandSandstone is the one. Thanks for the replys. The boat is a 2019 S Series 188FS in sunset red with a 2020 Yamaha 25hp high thrust and a 2020 shorelander trailer. I should have it in about 2 weeks.

SandSandstone is the one. Thanks for the replys. The boat is a 2019 S Series 188FS in sunset red with a 2020 Yamaha 25hp high thrust and a 2020 shorelander trailer. I should have it in about 2 weeks.
Nice! Glad we came together with the right color. This forum is like "The Bennington Library of Congress" for boating information.....lol

Get ready for the motor jokes ...;) .... your 20% more power than me .... :p

Get ready for the motor jokes ...;) .... your 20% more power than me .... :p
.........so your saying no 5 point racing harness seat belts needed for either of you? What if there is a breeze? call coast guard ? Everyday is May day.... sorry but couldn't resist. But you only have to fuel up on leap years :p:D:rolleyes:

Last time Semper bought gas for his boat it was 40 cents a gallon.

Last edited:
It's high thrust tho!
0-60mph in 3.2 years " High thrust" means the squirrels under the hood have been working out at the gym and peanuts suspended just out of their reach so they try harder. :p

Last edited:
"25 hp" and "high thrust" should not ne used in the same sentence.

Last edited:
Back