Sharkhide for shipping.

I had sharkhide applied by my detailer. It doesn't last forever, especially when you keep your boat in the water for long periods of time! We never keep our boat in the water for longer than a week at a time. I have one season on my toon's and they look pretty good. Only showing little wear from fenders rubbing it off. Detailer told me that It should last 3 seasons... I'll have it applied again at that time View attachment 24002
I had sharkhide applied by my detailer. It doesn't last forever, especially when you keep your boat in the water for long periods of time! We never keep our boat in the water for longer than a week at a time. I have one season on my toon's and they look pretty good. Only showing little wear from fenders rubbing it off. Detailer told me that It should last 3 seasons... I'll have it applied again at that time View attachment 24002
Great looking Toon. Any specifics on the Prop? Type? Pitch? Thanks

I will verify with my dealer if shark hide is put on at no cost. I ordered my boat in October and dealer rec'd in December. I added it as an option when I ordered it.

Great looking Toon. Any specifics on the Prop? Type? Pitch? Thanks
I'm running the Enertia 14x17p seems to be the best all around prop for my set up. Tested the Revolution 14x17p 4 blade. It seems to work well too. Just a few MPH slower. Its now my spare prop

Any time!

Placed order on January 12, 2019 for our first pontoon: 21 SFX and was told Bennington will include Sharkhide at no charge due to winter build and northern climate.
Welcome Wiscon-Son! Another B10 member joins the club. Be sure and post some pictures when you take delivery this spring. In the meantime, stay warm...

Mine looks good going on Year 3. I moved my bumpers up a little so as not to rub. My 5 year old toon before this one, the toons looked 10 years old.
I buy pontoons so i don't have to worry about about the hull or toons the pontoon stays in the water all year long. I raft with people pull up on sandy beaches, now with shark hide every rub mark or scratch sticks out like a sore thumb i f i wanted a pretty hull I would by a deck boat

Back