Sharkshide

Jenks

Reaction score
What are your thoughts about sharks hide on a tritoon in saltwater. They have to be bottom painted is it worth it? 

What are your thoughts about sharks hide on a tritoon in saltwater. They have to be bottom painted is it worth it? 

Call the owner of Sharkhide products........Clinton Bland........618.624.4091. He'll be glad to answer any of your questions.

Are you keeping the boat in the water all season? If not,Why would you put the paint on the toons. The paint will slow the boat down! 

I would think if it's on a lift bottom paint wouldn't be necessary??  What I know my boats afraid of salt water!! ;)  

No lift, boat is docked in my lagoon behind my house. New Jersey shore, Long Beach Island.

No lift, boat is docked in my lagoon behind my house. New Jersey shore, Long Beach Island.

Are you on the north or south end of LBI? We spent many times when I was young with my cousins from Jersey.Good times!Your new boat will be a great time on the water around there. Do you plan on running it out to the ocean? Because it will! I love running ours up the beach on the ocean.

We are on the bay side in Beach Haven West, almost dead center of the island. Going to try to take it in the ocean on a calm day. Mostly in the bay and up and down the inter coastal

Back