Shopping Online

Pittsburgh

Commodore
Reaction score
Well everything gets old but I really never used it much (lol)

The telescoping hook that you pull yourself in to the dock

It no longer works , got it with the boat new

I am now looking to buy a new one 

Good News 

Relatively Inexpensive Top of The Line 35.00 

crooked_creek_boat_hook__62484.1399909599.jpg

West marine recently had a sale on these.  I picked up a telescoping one for $29.00.

West Marine seems to be fairly overpriced unless it's actually on sale. Then they seem to really beat anyone else's sale prices. I do love their store in Baltimore though!!

Only used ours twice. Both times was to pick a guest's hat out of the water that blew off!

I use mine each time we bring the boat in, with the wake while pulling into the dock I dont want to hit the rip rap on my shoreline. The need to stop at the precise moment is easier with the telescoping hook.

Now that I see no-one else is using theirs should I post my mailing address ?

At this rate I may have to buy in Bulk 

fd0699ee33615b014c8cfb8a3fa7ef25.jpg

We use our hook to pull the mooring balls to the boat so we can tie off and go into Seacrets ( a bar). So I need it quite often. :p

We use our hook to pull the mooring balls to the boat so we can tie off and go into Seacrets ( a bar). So I need it quite often. :p

Mooring ball, Do you swim in?

Mooring ball, Do you swim in?

Seacrets have three 10 seat Zodiaks that run you into the beach front bart. They're called Tipsey I,II,III. Really cool,because the boats are jet drives that nose up to your boat and you hop on and they actually beach the boat to let you off.

Actually thought operating one of the Tipsey's would be a great retirement night job!    

https://seacrets.com/

Oh ya Link, it's suppose to be the largest Anheuser-Bush bar on the whole east coast. I suspect they have plenty of Ultra! And you can go shirtless up to dinner time.

Seacrets looks great!  Good price on oysters raw bar, makes me miss Cocoa Beach especially with the rainy & cool weather right now

Seacrets looks great!  Good price on oysters raw bar, makes me miss Cocoa Beach especially with the rainy & cool weather right now

Seacrets is a great place! 

Didnt realize you were back in NY Mark.......

Walmart has telescoping boat hooks for $21.00.........

We don't use our too often; mostly for pulling in hats that blow off.  We have used it a couple of times to retrieve life jackets that we've found floating in the Gulf or down in the Keys.

We also use them for mooring balls as well.

i bought mine at Walmart for $21.00, I have 2. I keep one in my pickup bed, makes it easy to reach things when I don't want to lift the tonneau cover. I also use it with my grandsons to retrieve baseballs off the roof etc. lol

Back