Shore station for pontoon with arch?

Hatya

Reaction score
We want a shore station for our new 23G and we have the sport arch. I don’t want to have to lower and raise my arch every time i use the boat.. Does any brand make something like this?

If not I am going to consider sealegs but I think i would need the deep water kit. The rear of our boat sits in about 7’ Deep water when the lake it low..8’ or so when its high. I’m going to have to measure the actual depth in the morning.

Thanks

Shorestation lifts can be adjusted so the canopy is higher or lower. I don’t think you’d have any issue with getting the boat in. The only issue is that with the canopy high, you lose some of the rain, sun, bug protection that you might otherwise have with a snug fit.

My local Floe dealer has a lift that has a canopy-top framework that looks to have about a 30 inch side curtain that will cover your play pen. What is interesting/nice is that one end has what looks like hydraulic lifts that will raise the aft end of the canopy. This will allow boats/pontoons with arches to be used. I will stop in town tomorrow to get a closer look at the lift and get some pictures. This lift will offer good protection from the elements. The way it looks as you drive by is that the lift is massive.

This link will give you an idea what the lift looks like.

https://www.floeintl.com/boat-lifts/vertical-boat-lifts/

Bob

Back