Simrad G05

kozzy

Reaction score
Hello all, just got the new Tritoon, came with the SIMRAD G05. Was hoping some people here had experience with it, I cant seem to see the navigation chart lines, marking the different depths on my charts. I am used to the Garmin, and those charts looked just like the paper charts, with the depths scattered through out, and the different colors (White, dark blue, light Blue) showing the different depths. Is there a setting on the SIMRAD that does that? Do I need different charts? It came with charts installed I just assumed they would be the same I guess. I have zero experience with the SIMRAD. thanks

It does show those. Mine are up all the time by default. I think it’s somewhere in the settings, but I don’t know the specific flow chart to get to them. I think one or two others on here can direct you. Also, I am guessing you could google/YouTube it too. Once enabled or turned on, they will show all the time after that.

Ill try you tube... I looked through all the settings but really had no luck.
I do see some of he markings on there, some of the depths, but it is not the same as looking at a chart, its def different. a section of the river I usually boat in shows up as 18 feet, when i know its about 140

Back