Simrad GO9 location

trafficdisplays

Reaction score
I just ordered a 21GSB with a Suzuki digital 200. I spec'd out the GO9 option with C10 gauges and raised helm. I cannot find any photos of a console with this installation. The GO9 option was only listed with Suzuki power. I am now wondering if the Simrad unit will be mounted flush on the console or possibly on a bracket above the console (which I do not want). Does anyone have this configuration that can shed some light? Thanks.

I just ordered a 21GSB with a Suzuki digital 200. I spec'd out the GO9 option with C10 gauges and raised helm. I cannot find any photos of a console with this installation. The GO9 option was only listed with Suzuki power. I am now wondering if the Simrad unit will be mounted flush on the console or possibly on a bracket above the console (which I do not want). Does anyone have this configuration that can shed some light? Thanks.

I didn’t know you could get a GO9 with any options. Interesting that it is tucked away with Suzuki orders only. I do not like a raised bracket look either. I hope they are mounting it flush. However, I am not sure there is room anywhere for its size. I hope I’m wrong, and it comes the way you want.

Back