Ski locker

Anything can be done with whough money, but I don’t think it would be economically feasible. You’d need a different center toon, cost of toon plus shipping would be very pricey. Then the install and mod to your existing floor, not to mention if there was any different framing mod for a storage vs. non storage center toon. Worst case, call your dealer and get the ball rolling but I’m guessing it’s not gonna be cheap by any means. I’d bet your looking at $4-5K minimum just for the center toon with shipping.

Yup, that ship has sailed for you HB!

I drug my wife around for 4 months looking at boats before pulling the trigger on one so for me to sell it I would need to recoup my purchase price and cover the costs for my divorce
The in floor storage is not worth that...lol

In floor storage also has to have a way to pump water out. Factory option plumbs in the bilge pump with associated rocker switch at the helm. Aftermarket probably isn't that hard, unless there are structural modifications as well. Bennington engineer might be willing to spend a few minutes on the phone with you or at least email. Worth a try!

There is a access hatch in the rear under the lounger where the pump is located
Would that be where your fuel tank is located? Just keep in mind that these pontoons are typically segmented and welded together, so if you have a pump in the rear section it may not help for the forward section unless you create a passage between the two. But again I think any kind of post-factory modification should be done in consultation with Bennington so they can advise of any structural concerns. The issue with that of course is you put yourself on notice of potentially voiding of the hull warranty.

I opted out of center toon Storage as I live on the lake and don’t have to store large amount of items on my boat. If I recall it was a $1500 option or so so I used that money to upgrade other things.

Back