ski pole on 2075 gli

Hoss

Reaction score
I am thinking about getting the retractable ski pole for our 2012 gli that comes out of sundeck. Have been told not to get because not strong enough for tubers but strong enough for skiers and wakeboards and to get a tow harness for back of boat for the eyes on both sides of motor. And been told rope hits motor with ski pole ?? Any ideas or experience with that ??? Hoss

Last edited by a moderator:
Ski pole is good to go for tubing. I have pulled 2 300 lbs guys with it at crazy speeds with no problem. I checked with Bennington when I gpt my boat and they said good to go :D

I have an 09 GLi with the pole and it works great, has never hit the motor. I have a 90hp yamaha on it, don't know what the dimensions of the larger hp motors are, but I don't see a problem.

Derrick

I have it on 2274gli and it works fine for tubing. I have a 115 Merc Fourstroke and it doesn't hit the motor.

2250RCW with a 115 Merc, Yes the rope runs vey close to the top of the motor. I would wonder how that would work on a 150 or 225 motor. I don't think I have more then an inch or two clearance over the top cowl cover.

Back