Ski Tow Bar

I'd rather have the tow bar.  I don't think a pylon would work on an SSL.  It would have to go between the motor pod and fence, and on the SSL with one large lounger taking up the entire port side, the pylon would be right in the middle of the only path to get to the port side of the rear deck.  But, I'd actually prefer the pylon over the tow bar if I had a center walk through model.  I don't know what an SSNPX looks like.

I prefer the pylon on any model that it can be installed. A cleaner look to the boat and you can take it off which I do when there will be no water sports.

The pylon is much nicer to pull both tubes and skiers with. It allows for more swing on the turns. Just my opinion.

Just to be clear, this is the pix of the pylon on the SSNPXP as taken from the boat builder.

SkiPylon_OB-models_Bennington_pontoon_boats.jpg

Just to be clear, this is the pix of the pylon on the SSNPXP as taken from the boat builder.

SkiPylon_OB-models_Bennington_pontoon_boats.jpg

Ya, but not sure what it would look like on his particular boat. Hehe

The pylon is great, and as mentioned, is removable. But you might need one of those rubber strap / lashing wrenches to untwist it. Mine is in there solid, luckily, I never remove it!

Does anyone have a photo or information on the 904514 ski tow bar option for 21ssbx with heavy duty rub rail?

Back