Slide and swim platform are a hit!

Richard Foisy

Reaction score
0AC7DE54-8B0D-441D-AB6A-034EC80C50B9.jpeg 2DA324D3-AA3B-40BE-8FD4-A7B19BE4B503.jpeg AAD3959D-9663-49F4-9A11-F057799F9C13.jpeg C49911C4-A5CF-4174-838A-BCFE58F2974A.jpeg built these last fall . Everyone is enjoying them.

Nice job on both!!! Should think about selling that swim platform. If you need a US based seller, let me know!!

I just like to know that I can still use my head to create things . I won’t likely do anything but someone should and probably will run with it. It double folds and can be moved to other locations on the boat .You can see how I made it on previous threads.

Great idea on both, but I think for larger distribution, you’d have a huge liability issue to contend with. Sadly, society is too sue happy anymore ....

Great idea on both, but I think for larger distribution, you’d have a huge liability issue to contend with. Sadly, society is too sue happy anymore ....

You just have to price it at a point where your Commercial General Liability insurance premiums are covered! Got to love Products and completed operations coverage.

Richard, nice to see that everyone is enjoying your ingenuity! Looks like you hit it out of the park...

You just have to price it at a point where your Commercial General Liability insurance premiums are covered! Got to love Products and completed operations coverage.

Yeah, but unless you’re having it made in China, consider the manufacturing costs, limited marketable distribution, and weigh the benefits vs. the payback term. Even if you sourced it locally, someone in China will be making it in 2 years and selling at 1/3 of your price.

Back