Sony M6 stereo

prd2hnt

Reaction score
We are about to finish the paperwork on a 2015 21 slx. Tritoon, SPS, 150 Yamaha. Very excited.

I will be selling our 18fft bowrider. I am trying to decide if I want to keep the Clarion stereo from the bowrider or not. I can't find any info or manual on the Sony M6. Anybody know where I can get a manual? Does it do real iPod integration?

Looking forward to getting back on a pontoon. Had a 20 ft Sundance with a 90 Merc several years ago. Switched to the Chaparral and ready for another 'toon.

Looks like a great group here. Hope to jump in when we get the deal done.

Brian

My Sony manual was in the packet that the dealer gave me with the boat. Check with your dealer and see if he might have one you could use or have.

Sorry didn't answer your I pod question it has a plug and tray for an I pod and will recognize the device but I haven't used one. We use the blue tooth with my I phone.

Got the manul last night after we signed the paperwork. Looks like a nice unit.

Now we just need the boat....

Last edited by a moderator:
I had found that site, but it appears Bennington is the only one who refers to it as an M6. Good to go now. Thanks.

I use the Bluetooth connection and play Pandora Radio from my iphone. Works great!

I don't think you can blue tooth with the m6 can you????? I'm not tech/audio savy at all.

I don't think you can blue tooth with the m6 can you????? I'm not tech/audio savy at all.
Yes you can and it works fine.  It also has a USB connection but I can never get my iPhone to work with the m6 that way.  I just connect via bluetooth and listen to Pandora most of the time.

I'll have to mess with it this weekend. Is is simple to setup?

I don't remember the exact steps but it's basically the same as pairing any other blue tooth devices. If you have any problems let my know and I pull out my manual and post the instructions.

Thanks. I've got my book filed away somewhere so if I cannot figure it out I will consult it. Reading....

So it’s been four years and I still haven’t messed with this. If someone could do a little video that would be great!

So it’s been four years and I still haven’t messed with this. If someone could do a little video that would be great!

Holy dead thread Batman ..... :D

Back