Source for new cover

Cruisinga

Reaction score
Have a 2006 2275RL, been a great boat, however, the original cover has really deteriorated and in the process “burned” the vinyl wherever the two touch. Almost like the cover has drawn the moisture out of the vinyl where they touch and caused the vinyl to dry and crack. Rest of the vinyl is in great shape. ???

Anyway, need to replace the cover, and since we don’t have a trailer taking the boat to a custom shop isn’t a great option.
Any suggestions? Is buying another oem cover the only option to keep snap locations the same?

When mine was replaced the snaps were not installed .If you install the snaps yourself ,get a "good" snap tool

Many canvas shops will come to you because not everyone has a trailer. And....any cover you get will not have the snaps installed because every boat is different.

What Carl said.......Our canvas guy came to our boat. Then again it was on a trailer but he would have gone anywhere it was. ...

I'm thinking about $850- $1000.

Just wondering what people are paying for a new custom cover?
$1100 for a custom made Sunbrella cover our 22 footer. That included 5 adjustable support poles...... ...

Anyone got any updates on replacement cover - thinking of going with Tumacs -- Also, anyone know anything about surlast vs sunbrella?

Subject: RE: Form Submission - New Form – 2005 Bennington 2575 RLS Cover w/snaps - 4 pole w/vents

Hi Gene,

A new cover in the surlast material $990 plus shipping

Tent poles are $18 each.

Call with any other questions.

It's like waxing your car. It only lasts so long but will help keep it looking good. I'm not real concerned below the waterline, but I keep up on wiping mine down every week or two.

Back