Spider Away

Jack M

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this ?  ( or any suggestions ) 

https://www.amazon.com/Star-brite-Spider-Toxic-Repellent/dp/B001R1AQ5U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1501349863&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=spider%2Baway%2Bnon%2Btoxic%2Bspider%2Brepellent&th=1

61mp5fgHqqL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, seemed to make no difference. Suspend SC is what goes on my lift and dock now, makes a big difference.

Yes, seemed to make no difference. Suspend SC is what goes on my lift and dock now, makes a big difference.

Thanks , reviews aren't that good either .

I use the same stuff from Here

I spray around our slip and on the boat for those $@&(;$'@& spiders but they're back the next day.

I think they're eating it the spray for an appetizer.....

I have the biting ones ,guess how I know . :angry:

This is why I use my playpen cover. What I do though every couple weeks is walk out to the boat at dusk, night with a flashlight and a flip flop. Find them in their web and smack them into the water.  Typically a blue gill is nearby and gobbles them up. 

I use a mix of white vinegar, water and peppermint oil and spray it around the inside of the lift cover.  It gets rid of about 95% of the spiders and I don't worry about chemicals getting on the boat.  You can Google the recipe but it's about 50% vinegar, 50% water, 20 drops of peppermint oil and just a couple drops of dish soap to make it stick better.  I spray it at least weekly.

This is why I use my playpen cover. What I do though every couple weeks is walk out to the boat at dusk, night with a flashlight and a flip flop. Find them in their web and smack them into the water.  Typically a blue gill is nearby and gobbles them up. 

The only time my cover is not on ,is when we are  :D

Keep a few bounce dryer sheets around on the boat under helm and seats.  Not sure why but spiders do not like them.

Back