Spring is Coming

Shawn

Reaction score
...I hope. Received our dock invoice today - cost stayed the same as last year - $525 for the season, April 1 thru October 31. Finally, a bill I don't mind paying.

I think we're almost in the clear. Everyday I hear more and more birds, squirrels out side making noise so I always use that as a indicator of warmer weather. That or they're complaining about this winter as well!

They're probably just trying to get into your house to stay warm.      :p

They know better. I shoot and kill anything that comes onto my land. I'm trying to guess when we'll have open water on the lake. We've had ice since early December.

A dozen robins were on our gutter yesterday afternoon. First I've seen of them all winter. Then it was 20 below last night. I don't get it. Some areas here may see 30 below tonight. That's air temp, not wind chill... The animals want it to be spring, but I'm not seeing it.

...I hope. Received our dock invoice today - cost stayed the same as last year - $525 for the season, April 1 thru October 31. Finally, a bill I don't mind paying.
I received our invoice the other day also .Our marina has the docks open Ice to Ice if you are so inclined .The way things are going this winter that may only be July .

July-August? Looking at the forecast next week there is going to be a warm up.

We are having a warm up on Wednesday ,all they way up to 22 

Car washes are going to be packed!

We're supposed to get 5" of ssnow tomorrow. This is NOT the normal southern weather. Was watching the news this am and they were showing the empty grocery store shelves. Panic anyone?

Wonder what happened to "global warming "? :wacko:

5" is a dusting up here. You jinxed everyone down there with your t shirt and coffee on the porch posts recently!

Look at  what happened in Georgia when they got 3 inches . 

Last edited by a moderator:
How can they measure humidity at _29? I thought that was moisture It must be frozen. They must get a bucket of air and melt it. 89% that's almost rain. Can you just picture 89% ice floating around in the air? I wouldn't want to drive in it the front end of the car would look like it's been in a war. SNOW here in SC today and tomorrow, up to 8". Being a transport from New England we stay home. These Red Necks are crazy the way they drive in snow. SLOW DOWN they don't know what that means.

That's just me being bored not being able to get out and hug the Benny

If you look to the right of the pic, it even has the kitchen sink!

I see it ,looks like a double bowl .

And new Venetian granite.

Back back on topic, I'm dying for open water so I can get the dock back out. I'd even settle for being able to take the paddle boat out.

Back