Stainless Prop Question

Kozzy, please give us a performance update once you make the switch.

I have that prop on my f200 and it is awesome. We had 4 adults and three kids on our boat this past weekend and I was running 38-40mph.

agreed. I also just spoke with the dealer.
They gave me a part number of a Reliance SFD 68F459702000 which is a 14.5 15P prop

I went with the 17p as mentioned earlier. I thought my research made this the wise choice over the 15p. I would agree with an earlier poster that this 17p is too much pitch for the engine. The torque is great and you can definitely feel this especially when pulling tubers/skiiers hole shot etc but the RPMs top out in the mid to low 5,000's and I have lost top end speed. My fuel consumption has also increased with this prop.

I went with the 17p as mentioned earlier. I thought my research made this the wise choice over the 15p. I would agree with an earlier poster that this 17p is too much pitch for the engine. The torque is great and you can definitely feel this especially when pulling tubers/skiiers hole shot etc but the RPMs top out in the mid to low 5,000's and I have lost top end speed. My fuel consumption has also increased with this prop.

Update on this post. 22SX, 3/4 tank of full, SPS pontoons, 1 adult, 1 teenager, 2 pre-teens, normal gear, bimini down. 5,400 RPM at WOT, trimmed, 38MPH on the GPS.

Update on this post. 22SX, 3/4 tank of full, SPS pontoons, 1 adult, 1 teenager, 2 pre-teens, normal gear, bimini down. 5,400 RPM at WOT, trimmed, 38MPH on the GPS.

Sounds like you could use about 400-500 more rpms at WOT.

Back