STD helm seat or seat upgrades.

JColberg18

Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of the std/included Helm Seat for a 23ssbxp. I know what the upgraded diamond pressed options looks like, but I guess I never really looked at what the STD is. I have the elevated helm on order, and want to know if I should toss in the extra $100 for the upgraded seat. Also if others have suggestions on different helm seats, I’m open. My wife is not really loving this adventure, Add here, upgrade this....this forum has been great for that. Lol!

Thanks

I didn't care for the elevated helm and opted just for the adjustable height seat. I have the upgrade R series recliner and it is nice.

Does anyone have a picture of the std/included Helm Seat for a 23ssbxp. I know what the upgraded diamond pressed options looks like, but I guess I never really looked at what the STD is. I have the elevated helm on order, and want to know if I should toss in the extra $100 for the upgraded seat. Also if others have suggestions on different helm seats, I’m open. My wife is not really loving this adventure, Add here, upgrade this....this forum has been great for that. Lol!

Thanks
I have the same boat 2018. I will be adding an adjustable pedestal this winter. Cant set high enough and not enough room to comfortably stand

4E70174B-B004-41E0-A65F-842901D0552A.jpeg I’d like to get a new seat with a fold up bolster... wish I would have purchased it that way new for my 2017 Bennie. Can I just order one from Bennington or have to go aftermarket?

Last edited:
I have the flip up bolster seat. It was an in stock boat the dealer had. I would have ordered the elevated helm. However, after having the bolster seat I'm really happy with it. Flipping it up raises you way higher than the elevated helm (wouldn't ride like this for an extended time). Also, with it flipped up there is plenty of room to stand and drive.

Back