Stereo Speaker Help

Derrick Osborne

Reaction score
I am having trouble getting the speakers to work on our sport tower.  I have tried looking at the head unit and the main switchboard on the helm and cannot figure it out.  We have a 2013 2575 QCW.  Any help would be appreciated. 

Hi Derrick,

I would start with tracing the wires from the sport tower and confirm they are connected to the stereo.  If that checks out, I would then find the make model of your head unit and go online and get a copy of the owners manual.  There is usually a tips and tricks/troubleshooting section that may be helpful.  If you are not getting any sound from any of your speakers, I would check the ground and fuses.

What is the make/model of your head unit?

Good luck!!

Did they ever work? Like azray007 mentions, they may not be hooked up. You might also see if it is a "fader" adjustment (front to back). Sounds like you have an awesome set up!

If your tower "folds" down, then there's most likely a couple of plugs like the anchor light on most bimini tops. Mine came lose once, and didn't realize it for a while. 

Did they ever work? Like azray007 mentions, they may not be hooked up. You might also see if it is a "fader" adjustment (front to back). Sounds like you have an awesome set up!

I know your going to think I am crazy but I don't think they ever had. We were out the other day and I decided to step on the seat to see if they were working and they weren't. 

I know your going to think I am crazy but I don't think they ever had. We were out the other day and I decided to step on the seat to see if they were working and they weren't. 

Hmm, I start by checking all of your connections and see what that produces which I'm sure you will or all ready have.

So you have the factory Wet Sounds tower setup? If so and you are getting nothing from the speakers, I would first check the amp. Those will run off of one of the factory HT4 amp. I would check the fuse on the amp, and the remote on wire to make sure it is actually turning on when you power on your system. If you can first verify that you have power / signal coming from the amp, it will be much easier to narrow down. Also check that the RCA plugs that go to the tower amp are still connected. 

If you can first determine where the speaker signal stops, you can troubleshoot much faster. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back