STOLEN 2019 SX25 - Florida panhandle - REWARD $1,000.00

dallasbaker1

Reaction score
My SX25 Saltwater Edition was stolen on 2/11/21 from the Perdido Key area. The thief was seen driving East toward Pensacola. This is a Platinum/Silver with a black stripe, champagne upholstery and black frame. It has a swingback seat and a Yamaha Vmax 250 SHO. The motor is missing the very top of the cowling. It is on an EZloader galvanized tri-toon trailer with tandem axle. There is a $1000.00 reward for information leading to its recovery.

Pontoon Hull #ETWG3700H819
Yamaha Motor # - 6FRX 1006392
Trailer # - 1ZEACPTH1GA004064

149123401_10158885424668828_7706373366106321263_o.jpg20201120_084853.jpg148670128_10158885427343828_8546811222375976686_n.jpg

My SX25 Saltwater Edition was stolen on 2/11/21 from the Perdido Key area. The thief was seen driving East toward Pensacola. This is a Platinum/Silver with a black stripe, champagne upholstery and black frame. It has a swingback seat and a Yamaha Vmax 250 SHO. The motor is missing the very top of the cowling. It is on an EZloader galvanized tri-toon trailer with tandem axle. There is a $1000.00 reward for information leading to its recovery.

Pontoon Hull #ETWG3700H819
Yamaha Motor # - 6FRX 1006392
Trailer # - 1ZEACPTH1GA004064

View attachment 29200View attachment 29201View attachment 29202
Dam! That really sucks! Hope it ends well for you .

Damn. Wish I was up there to help track it down. Good luck on it’s safe return.

I hate thieves. I mean I really despise them, hope the cops find the perp and throw the book at them.

Doubt I'll see it up this way but we'll keep an eye out! Best of luck on either retrieving or getting new from insurance proceeds.

I'm north of Pensacola by about 4 hours. I'll keep my eyes open. I hope the people that took it get what they deserve.

It's been a month and no leads yet?!? Somebody knows something. Where was it stolen from?!? Your residence or marina?

That really sucks. Hope it works out for you.

:mad::mad::mad:

I hope this gets found and recovered and those responsible held accountable. Just horrible!!! How does insurance work in a theft situation like this? Will it be totally covered and replaceable via insurance? That said, not a good time to have to be replacing a boat, motor and trailer if that is what this comes to.

So sorry to see this. Hope your insurance company makes you whole without too much hassle.

I don't recall hearing of many pontoon boat thefts. What in the world is the thief going to do with it? There can't be much of a market for stolen boats. It would be next to impossible to get it registered somewhere. I guess the hull ID number and all the paperwork could be faked by someone with a lot of skills, but that would be a monumental task.

We had a series of incredible daring outboard motor thefts in our area (central SC) four or five years ago. A crew of thieves would hit various boat dealers in the middle of the night and make off with eight or so good size outboards. With the right tools, a little know how and no concern about cosmetic damage, they could get each one off in minutes and load them in a panel van using the dealer's own forklift. Speculation was they would be heading straight to the FL coast to be put in shipping containers and sent to another country to be sold on the black market. They hit at least four dealers in my town.

Makes my blood boil. I hope you get her back in the same condition and the thief is punished adequately. Please keep us posted.

Don’t boat thieves in Florida get beaten with coat hangers?

Don’t boat thieves in Florida get beaten with coat hangers?

That's not rough enough for any thief. Maybe beaten with coat hangers to start plus they have to be the butler to the person they stole from.

Back