Stowable Table Base Socket Plug Cover

sportsfisher

Reaction score
There have been multiple threads inquiring about this topic, so thought a single post to make it easy to find mind help.

The Springfield Marine Company does make a Stowable Table Base Socket Plug Cover (#2100093) to keep the table socket holes in the deck covered when not in use. Can search online to find multiple suppliers. These are black, plastic, inexpensive, look good, and effective. We like ours.

My table is usually in the base because we eat on it every time we go out. When it's not I havent even thought about the small hole. It hasn't been a problem.....The product looks nice though.....

There have been multiple threads inquiring about this topic, so thought a single post to make it easy to find mind help.

The Springfield Marine Company does make a Stowable Table Base Socket Plug Cover (#2100093) to keep the table socket holes in the deck covered when not in use. Can search online to find multiple suppliers. These are black, plastic, inexpensive, look good, and effective. We like ours.
Nice ! Thanks for Info

I got my Table socket plug. I would say it’s worth 3 dollars but it’s not a great fit. It’s a sloppy fit inside the socket. I bent the plastic tabs out so that they made contact with the insides of the socket otherwise it would simply just fly out. Not sure how well my ghetto retro fit is gonna hold up. In my opinion it needs to be a real solid fit. With a solid click into place. You don’t wanna accidentally kick the thing up and out of it hole and step on it. Have you ever stepped on a LEGO!

Attachments

• 1B2D0DCB-7074-4553-958D-B63E18B6ADE4.jpeg
    1B2D0DCB-7074-4553-958D-B63E18B6ADE4.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 31
Back