Summer Pic Thread

G

Geewest

Lets see how your summer is going!

DSC01855.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, I'm ridiculously jealous right now. That is "picture perfect" as they say.

Derrick

I'm REALLY tempted to make that my desktop background. Nice! I may have some photos to post tomorrow...

Must be nice to have clear water. Our lake is about as clear as an oatmeal stout.

Speaking of oatmeal stout, I think it's time for one those...

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool spot, awesome looking Bennington.

At the campground boat launch parking lot getting ready to go back home after a wonderful weekend.

You may want to talk with Derrick about how to get gas with that. :D

You may want to talk with Derrick about how to get gas with that. :D
let me guess he got stuck somewhere :unsure: The only difficult part i found so far is paying for the gas :lol: Fill up the boat And the truck and wallet is about $200.00 light. Not to metion the adult koolaid for camping

This morning we saw this out on the lake. The photo is poor, but you get the idea.

Ok let's get this tread back on Track! Lets see some more Photo's of you enjoying your Bennington

DSC01737.jpg

Sorry Gee. I don't think anyone will top your first photo. That's such a good pic, it may have ended this thread before it got started!

He's right Gee, it'd be like me trying to show you up with a toothless hooker when you already walked in with the beauty pageant winner. Just saying is all. But don't worry, when I get my boat I will flood this forum with pics of my funny looking dogs and wife. Uhhh I mean the dogs look funny, not the wife! Haha

Derrick

Woops! I didn't mean for that last pic to slip out! Ill try and keep the pictures low quality. LOL :p

Bennington could use some of these in their catalogs...

They should bring you a fleet of boats for you to take pics for them...

Wow Gee, really slumming it there with those pics! Weren't you worried about being boat jacked by pirates? Haha lake looks gorgeous!

Come on Derrick Im dying to know. Do tell please
This would be in reference to my ordeal while en route to trading my 09 2075GLi and deciding I should stop to get gas and then having someone back into the pontoon while doing so! I think I called the topic " the saga continues " on here. At least that is my assumption to what he is referring to. Wiseass. Haha

Derrick

Back