Summer Trips

Boomers dad

Reaction score
Okay lets see if we can get some discussion going here. Are any of you planning a trip away from your home lake? I am planning to go to Table Rock Lake the last week of July. The DW loves to go to Branson so no problem getting her on board for this one :D In the past I've been to Beaver Lake AR, Grand Lake of the Cherokees OK, Lake Texoma. Lewisville and Ray Roberts in TX ( Son lives in Dallas ) And most of the small lakes in eastern Kansas. Nothing like exploring a new lake.

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess my home lake would be considered Foss Reservoir in western Oklahoma just north of Elk City.

As for trips away, we have two planned so far this summer. One is to Possum Kingdom for a family reunion. The other is to Texhoma in August for a weekend getaway. As I have lots of relatives in eastern Oklahoma, I might find time to ease over to either Eufaula or Grand for a weekend.

Enjoy your time on the water.

I'm a boater without a home lake. Have to trailer it almost an hour any which way I go. The is a small section of river about 15 minutes away but it is only about 5 miles of navigable water with way to many people on it. We are taking a long weekend camping trip to Turtle Lake in Wisconsin. The second week in July we are taking it to Noquebay Lake also in Wisconsin. Who know after that.

Back