Surgery on 04/14/2014

Good to hear Carl. I'm sure they're taking good care of you there!

That's great Carl! When do you get back home? We'll make sure to have your boat back by then. By the way, it was all Andy's idea. I told him we shouldn't borrow it, but he wouldn't listen.

That was a pinky swear Dan! That was to get him back for all those sunny and 70 degree comments from him all winter. The seats sure cleaned up after that party thanks to the religious 303 applications.

Yeah, I was surprised how easily Link was able to get all that lipstick off the seats. Nice job with the 303 Carl.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was funny when Jared gunned the throttle and Derrick fell off the back of the boat into the water. I laughed so hard, thought I was gonna need lung surgery...

Last edited by a moderator:
I had no idea Derrick was back there! Last I checked he was installing the sub woofers under the helm. He never stands in one place. Kudos to the quick thinking of Smitty and his tossing of the life preserver.

It's cool how the dancers pole fit right into the floor table mount ..... Yeah .... Derrick standing up on the sun deck and saying "watch this" ... famous last words .... off he goes .... :p

I tried to tell him no standing up there and peeing off the back, I guess he learned his lesson when we were cruising 20 plus and he tried it off the front ......

I tried to tell him no standing up there and peeing off the back, I guess he learned his lesson when we were cruising 20 plus and he tried it off the front ......
Thats funny 

Now I'm mentally building my dream team of forum members to boat with. I gotta say, it would be hilarious!

Yeah he kept thinking he was dicaprio on the front of the titanic while doing it also. "King of the world"

That paints a pretty picture of Derrick on the bow and everyone in the back saying where is the rain coming from? there isn't a cloud in the sky.

I was thinking " Fruitcakes "

Let's go before he gets home guys! I know where he lives...........Ha!

Let's go before he gets home guys! I know where he lives...........Ha!
Don't try to make it sound like you weren't there Daril. You were the one who knew where Carl kept the spare boat keys, remember?

How do you think the lipstick got on the seats...DARIL...

Both songs are from his Fruitcakes album, which I left it on Carl's boat. Did anyone think to grab it from his CD player before we left???

That paints a pretty picture of Derrick on the bow and everyone in the back saying where is the rain coming from? there isn't a cloud in the sky.
I thought I saw you taking pictures, Highpond...

Carl is going to pull a gee when he gets back and reads all this!

Back