Surgery on 04/14/2014

Glad to hear everything went well Carl! God Bless, hoping for a quick recovery!

You guys are too much!  I got home at about 6:15, Had some dinner and I'm going to try and go to sleep. I only slept for a couple of hours last night and none the night before, so I'm whooped. Couldn't even sleep with the pain meds. But all is good and all the bad stuff is gone.

Glad to hear your home and all is well. Get some rest. We're not going anywhere.

Good to hear you are home .

Glad to hear you're home Carl. We took good care of the boat and estate for you ;-) Rest well.

Good 

Things 

Happen 

To 

Good 

People 

We are very happy for you CWAG

I hope this Easter is filled with family and friends 

Happy-Easter-22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back CWAG...glad to hear all is well.

Excellent news Carl. Get rested. The Benni awaits.

Rest up and recover.  Have a nice Easter Sunday Carl

Glad to hear all is well. The weather hasn't been the greatest down here and will stay cool until Sat. So rest up FEEL BETTER, and get out on the lake next week. My boat is still laid up with motor troubles. The dealer is overwhelmed with getting others ready for the water and I have to wait my turn. New Carburetor  should fix it up.

Glad to hear everything is good.    :)

Carl, Glad your hospital visit was short and that things went well!  Take Care

Carl

Welcome back and more importantly, welcome home to your loved ones.  I'm glad things worked out well. Stay Strong my friend.

Todd

Update: Saw the surgeon yesterday for a follow-up. I don't remember all the fancy words, but he said it was stage 1 carcinoma (sp) and they removed it all. I go back in 3 mos for another xray and 6 mos for a ct scan.

Sounds like good news there. Keep us updated.

Glad to hear caught so early but still sending prayers. 

Good News. Now get out in the sun this weekend and enjoy. The weather is going to be a "10" for Sat & Sun. Enjoy life. Stay Well. Benni awaits

Sounds like good news, Carl! We'll be out your way tomorrow with a boat full of kiddos. If we find ourselves over by your place, milk the injury and put them to work!

We were out today  up to the Landing Restaurant for lunch with the grands and missed the storm on the way back. Grandkids are going home tomorrow and it is Suzis' bday today so that's what she wanted to do. Stop by and say hi anytime.

Back