SV vs S vs SX... Whats the difference?

peeruwp

Reaction score
Currently looking at an SV with options... anyone know what the difference is high-level between the SV, S, and SX (other than price)?

Last edited:
outside of the ability to add a lot more options the base build is basically identical with the exception of these items:

S and SX have these exterior items above the SV
  • Full Height Panels
  • Extruded Splash Guards
  • SX only includes extended aft by default
  • SX only flush bow deck
  • SX only full length extruded skirting
SX interior adds:
- SX Style Reclining Helm Chair
-Waste Container

The pictures show the difference in panel height but what about the splash guards, flush bow deck and skirting???? are they must haves?

Also, is the base kicker decent?

Do you have any dealers nearby that have accessible floor models of each? I think some of those upgrade options are VERY worth it to move to an SX, but everyone is different (budget, boating goals, taste in features, etc).

IF at all possible, seeing these differences in person vs. online pictures is HUUUUGE. Not always possible, but if so, do it. I took MULTIPLE full day trips to see different boats in different dealer showrooms in person when I went through the buying process, and in the end it was critical in better dialing in our boat purchase. Not only that, but it also led to 2 dealers really working with me for very favorable negotiated boat purchase deals to “capture” my business (even though that was not always my main purpose in visiting their show room at the time).

I think in addition to just the stock differences, there is a big difference in how you can add options. The SV lineup is going to be very limiting. I am not even sure you can add onto whatever the base SV arrangement is...?

However, as you move to an S, and SX, or even possible an L, the amount of options you can add (in addition to what already comes “stock” on it) increases each time. That can be a big factor in whether you step up in model, as is body of water, type of boating, and obviously budget since these things are so expensive.

Back