Swingback fence

Halibut

Reaction score
I have a 2020 SB model and opted to not have guard rail as we want open back area access for the sand bar. I was wondering if anyone has thoughts on install of a removable rail in order to occasionally permit passengers to sit on swingback couch while under way. Something like using a double chain rail attached to the ski pole??? Any thoughts?

I have a 2020 SB model and opted to not have guard rail as we want open back area access for the sand bar. I was wondering if anyone has thoughts on install of a removable rail in order to occasionally permit passengers to sit on swingback couch while under way. Something like using a double chain rail attached to the ski pole??? Any thoughts?
Welcome! Halibut

I think we have had discussions about the Swingback rail before. Some states require you to have the Rail. I'm not sure about Wisconsin. Do a search in the upper right corner for more info.

I think a rail system is required in most areas/states, a chain may not be legal but it would be safer. Call your local authorities and ask them if you can not find on google. Best of luck.

Back