Swingback Issues

Paradise bound

Reaction score
Finally made the retirement move from California to Lake Greenwood SC ,was doing my usual once over on the Bennington and came across this problem , I have 63 hours on the 2018 RSB23 more hours transporting then I do on the the water. l went to lift the rear cushion up and it lifted with a twist ,I noticed right away something wasn't correct and observed 2 of the screws laying on the wood screws laying on the ground ,Upon further investigating I noticed Bennington installed two screw inserts one for each side , you would have thought Bennington would have least gone ahead and at least installed four of them considering its mounted with 6 screws ,Now the bigger question Is there a Bennington dealer in the area ,that anyone has any experience with ? would this be considered a warranty issue ? or should I just look for a upholstery shop in the area to do it correctly with 6 inserts ,Just thankful I didn't lose the cushion going down the road

Attachments

• DDD2B062-FF96-4428-8AE0-85CB4BD0BAE8.jpeg
    DDD2B062-FF96-4428-8AE0-85CB4BD0BAE8.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 74
I would say that is a warranty issue, but one that a dealer could handle fairly easy.

Captain's Choice Marine on the south side of Lake Murray in Leesville, SC is a long time Benny dealer with a great service reputation. They've always taken good care of me. Captain's Choice Marina

X2 on Captains Choice..

Back