Swingback Owners (my first-ever post...)

Hello. We are finalizing our order of an R and checking into getting the chrome " lighted grill and speaker system" instead of the regular one that is on the R. Do you know if there was going to be an additional charge to you for them to switch it? Thanks.
There was going to be an additional charge, we never got down to pricing because we decided to stick with the standard RSB. Couldn't just put the chrome piece on the R lounge because of the shape of the backend and the electronics within. They were going to make it work by replacing the R swingback lounge with the G lounge (a tad smaller, I think, and differently shaped). They must be getting a ton of questions about going to the chrome lighted grill and speaker system for an R, though, since they had already thought of a "fix" when we asked. Sorry we can't help with pricing, but your dealer can find out easily. I'd be curious about the answer. BTW...the under side of the R standard lounge does light up like it shows in the picture on the Bennington site (I asked multiple times to make sure!)...not quite as "eye-catching", but sweet none-the-less.

With just a little bit of practice, it does go on fairly easily. I found the trick/pattern for me was working my way around the boat from the back port side, all the way around to my starting point. You’ll find the pattern that works for you after a couple of tries. I also found that it was actually easier to do it solo than to have another person help - at least for me.

Same with me. Easier to do it by myself which can be hard with a bunch of friends on the boat that want to help out.

Back