Switch panel loose wires

CodySmith

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me on a 2021 SVF what are the loose plugs on the backside of the switch panel are for? I’ve looked at all the wiring diagrams and I guess I have missed it because I’m drawing a blank I can’t find it.

The same wiring harness's are used in different models . Most likely unused on your model . Did you ask your dealer ?

I haven’t asked but will today I would’ve figured if Bennington is such an awesome boat then the production group that puts these together or the group that puts the wiring harnesses together would label what they go to. I get the S isn’t as fancy as all the other models but sure makes it affordable for a poor man like me to get into a nice boat.

It is more cost effective to use the same harness for different models . I have a Q and I have wires that are not connected under the helm . As long as everything works I dont worry about it . Auto manufactures do the same thing .

They are the ends for switches that are not connected to anything “yet”. Better to have them and not need them, than the other way around.
‘Should be fairly easy to trace back to a switch, or get a cheap voltmeter at HF, plug into a harness end, and start flipping switches.

Back