Team Bennington. You Rock

Fyrfightr

Reaction score
So I have to say this again, here in the correct place. The great crew at Team Bennington sent me a window sticker. I commented in their thread about the size of it. They commented back asking me my opinion about my thoughts on the size. Well I had not been on the forum lately, life's been busy. Since I didn't reply back to them, they took the time to send me a private message. This came to my e mail which I just saw. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! I knew I was getting a great boat when we picked a Bennington, but this just shows how much you really care about your family. I am so glad our dealer picked up the Bennington line.

Chuck and Ruth

So I have to say this again, here in the correct place. The great crew at Team Bennington sent me a window sticker. I commented in their thread about the size of it. They commented back asking me my opinion about my thoughts on the size. Well I had not been on the forum lately, life's been busy. Since I didn't reply back to them, they took the time to send me a private message. This came to my e mail which I just saw. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! I knew I was getting a great boat when we picked a Bennington, but this just shows how much you really care about your family. I am so glad our dealer picked up the Bennington line.

Chuck and Ruth
Excellent! You will laugh, but we found out we could make a sticker 48" wide!!!! Decided that was a bit too big...we're working on some new samples! TB

If you are still offering up window stickers I will take one for the truck....

There are club member cards? I see this is a little old, do you still do that?

They send them out with your membership cards...Very nice

Wish we could purchase more love one for my Cadillac

got this one on my Truck, and I love it.

Love Team Bennington :D

Ron W

Just PM your request for additional stickers...

I didn't get no card or sticker

I didn't get no card or sticker
They send them out like once a month....... How long ago did you sign up ...

Edit I see you signed up mid-late February, you should see it soon .......

I think mine took 5-6 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back