Tell me what you think

We've never had a bad cruise. We don't go during the summer, spring break, or holidays. Never when kids are out of school

Haven't done Carnival yet.  We've done RCCL (3x), Celebrity (1), Norwegian (2), and Holland Armerica (1).  Didn't like HAL; loved all the rest. 

I think your performance sounds fantastic!.  It is hard to imagine you squeezing much more mph out of a 200 hp. on a 24' toon. Time to sit back and enjoy it!

I agree. I might move it up a hole to see if i can get another 200 rpm or so out of her but i'm gonna wait till i get my new prop till i do. Talked to my dealer today and they said the sds props were being re-designed and are comin in now.

Haven't done Carnival yet.  We've done RCCL (3x), Celebrity (1), Norwegian (2), and Holland Armerica (1).  Didn't like HAL; loved all the rest. 

Doing Carnival out of Tampa 12/ 2018. 14 nights.

Doing Carnival out of Tampa 12/ 2018. 14 nights.

Read an article about a woman who permanently lives aboard a cruise ship! Perhaps you could talk them into letting you tie your Benny to the stern. Can you imagine docking at some tropical island and then setting out for the day on your toon? 

Can you imagine docking at some tropical island and then setting out for the day on your toon? 

I know.... crazy, right?  :D  

222048-albums8856-picture94471.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is down in Key Largo in the Keys.  That was the trip where Blondie had the fractured shoulder but still insisted on going.

But you're right; it does look a bit like OC!  :p

That is down in Key Largo in the Keys.  That was the trip where Blondie had the fractured shoulder but still insisted on going.

But you're right; it does look a bit like OC!  :p

I just found this video of tcpip95 and blondie in key largo!

Holy hijack, Batman. Let's get back to the topic, guys! ;-)

So I have about 25 hours and some longer trips on the boat now and am very happy with the overall performance. One issue is I feel like I get a lot of slip when accelerating at 1/2 throttle or more. Am speaking to the prop god about alternatives but was wondering if anyone had an opinion on other props

Back