Test drove a 2016 24 SSLX yesterday, and a deal is pending!

We have exactly 0 sandbars in our lake, I could pull it up on the shore line. We only have one area to do that big enough for maybe 5 boats. Other than that lots of rocks and such along the shore.
You do what you have to do, right?

thanks. I have been scrubbing with green pads, but will also try a good brush if I can find one I like. I want to do it in shallow water but the lake is so high this year may have to wait until they bring it down some in early fall. I have just straddled a couple of noodles (insert joke here) and floated between and around the toons and scrubbed as much as I can. would like to improve the process though so will try whatever else is suggested here.
DT

Bringing up this old post... happened to see this same 2016 Bennington on Boat Trader today. It's at the same dealership that did the inspection when I had a deal for it, and told me that it had a hole in the pontoon.

I had it bought for $35,000. Now it's $45,000. It is on a trailer now, so that's something. Hopefully they properly fixed the hole, and put the correct prop on it. And corrected the jenky wiring job. I see the console door is still missing. Looks like they cleaned the deck and the pontoons.

Just FYI... caveat emptor...

They probably had the hole welded for a couple hundred bucks and cleaned the entire boat and changed the prop. It's on a scissor trailer so that's probably not included in the deal. Offer them your original $35000. Ha!

They probably had the hole welded for a couple hundred bucks and cleaned the entire boat and changed the prop. It's on a scissor trailer so that's probably not included in the deal. Offer them your original $35000. Ha!

I think you are right. I don't need the boat anymore, since I found one a few weeks after this deal died.

Back