thanks bennington

mtudb24

Reaction score
Got pictures today from bennington factory of our new rcw being built. How do I resize them to post them in the gallery?

thanks

Todd

Here are a couple of the pics they sent me. 1/2 way through the process

Todd

2275 rcw 1.jpg

Sweet looking :D What are the 2 rectangular boxes attached to the back end of the tubes? I only have one box looking thing on the port tube containing the livewell pump and transducer.

Friar

Those are the underwater LED lighting package

Todd

Thanks Wolverine

Mercury Optimax 150 Pro XS. It will be my first mercury. Alaways owned Johnson / Evinrude but couldn't find a Benny dealer in my area that dealt with that brand. The 150 Pro XS is supposed to be High Output from the std 150, so I'm hoping it will give me a bit more on the top end.

Todd

Got a call from dealer today. Boat has arrived and motor is here too, pick it up on friday! So excitied.

Yea!

Mandy Hall from Bennington explained that iva straight line given same hp, twin elips are faster then a esp because of additional weight and drag of 3rd toon. However, twin elips are not even close in handling and turning etc.

Beautiful boat and you are going tolove the stern super loungers!! I know you can't wait to get her on the water.

We pick it up this saturday. Had something come up last weekend. We can't wait to launch it on saturday. I will post results and pics with the twin elipticals, underwater and side LED lighting

Todd

Back